The Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference will highlight asbestos litigation during the COVID-19 pandemic and take place virtually on May 6.
WAYNE, PENNSYLVANIA, UNITED STATES, April 28, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Perrin Conferences will host its annual Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference virtually on May 6, 2021.
This year’s agenda will feature topics including trends of asbestos lawsuits, asbestos litigation in the COVID-19 era, an in-house counsel perspective, an update on talc and recent regulatory changes in asbestos litigation, an appellate round table review, and perspective from the bench in managing mass dockets.
“We are pleased to once again host prominent plaintiff and defense attorneys, judges, in-house counsel, and insurance professionals at this annual conference to discuss the important topics surrounding asbestos litigation and the impact of COVID-19. We look forward to hearing from a wide variety of high-caliber speakers,” said Lynnsey Perrin, President & CEO of Perrin Conferences.
This year’s conferences chairs are:
• John D. Cooney, Esq., Cooney & Conway, Chicago, IL
• Timothy L. Krippner, Esq., Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd., Chicago, IL
• Lisa L. Oberg, Esq., Husch Blackwell, Oakland, CA
• Perry Weitz, Esq., Weitz & Luxenberg P.C., New York, NY
Speakers at the conference include:
• John P. Arranz, Esq., Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, Chicago, IL
• Joseph W. Belluck, Esq., Belluck & Fox, L.L.P., New York, NY
• Perry J. Browder, Esq., Simmons Hanly Conroy, Alton, IL
• Kerryann M. Cook, Esq., The Cook Group, New York, NY
• Jennifer Ellis, Ramboll Group, Princeton, NJ
• Charles M. Ferguson, Esq., Weitz & Luxenberg P.C., New York, NY
• Daniel R. Kuszmerski, Esq., Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP, New Brunswick, NJ
• Jennifer A. McGarrity, Esq., Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy LLC, Philadelphia, PA
• Joseph Mandia, Esq., Weitz & Luxenberg, P.C., New York, NY
• Chris O. Massenburg, Esq., MG+M The Law Firm, New York, NY
• Sabrina Mizrachi, Esq., Chief Litigation Counsel, Colgate-Palmolive, New York, NY
• Pooja Patel, Esq., McGivney, Kluger, Clark & Intoccia, Florham Park, NJ
• Michelle Potter, Vice President, KCIC, Washington, DC
• Charles D. Price, Esq., Counsel – Litigation, Eaton Corporation, Beachwood, OH
• Loree Shelko, Esq., Shelko Advisors, Royal Oak, MI
• Megan Shockley, Senior Manager, KCIC, Washington, DC
• Paul Slater, Esq., Senior Counsel, General Electric Company, Fairfield, CT
• Brendan Tuohy, Esq., Senior Counsel – Litigation, National Grid, Waltham, MA
• Nicholas J. Vogelzang, Esq., Vogelzang Law, Chicago, IL
• Erin Voyik, VP, Director, APO Global Initiatives & Claims Counsel, The RiverStone Group, Manchester, NH
• Craig Ziolkowski, Assistant Vice President – ASU, Resolute Management Inc., Chicago, IL
Participating judges include:
• Hon. David S. Cunningham, III, Los Angeles Superior Court, Los Angeles, CA
• Hon. Erin P. Gall, Oneida County Supreme Court, Utica, NY
• Hon. Jo-Lynne Q. Lee, Alameda County Superior Court, Oakland, CA
• Hon. Cynthia Ming Mei Lee, San Francisco Superior Court, San Francisco, CA
• Hon. Clare E. McWilliams, Circuit Court of Cook County, Chicago, IL
The conference offers Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit and CE Adjuster Credit for qualified candidates. CE Adjuster Credit is approved in Florida and pending in Texas. Please contact Bethany Corio at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding accreditation.
For more details on registration, please contact Lynnsey Perrin at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Perrin Conferences website at www.perrinconferences.com.
About Perrin Conferences
The leading national provider of joint plaintiff/defendant litigation conferences, Perrin Conferences offers comprehensive and specialized continuing legal education both virtual and live in an atmosphere of learning, networking, and sharing. Bringing together preeminent national talent in specialty legal fields, Perrin Conferences ensures its conferences deliver innovative content, networking opportunities and career development. Attendees gain insights that cannot be found anywhere else. Follow the latest news from Perrin Conferences on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/perrin-conferences-llc or Twitter @PerrinConf. For more information on the company and upcoming conferences please visit www.perrinconferences.com.