SMi reports: Uncover the latest innovations in combination product development at Pre-filled Syringes West Coast 2021
LONDON, LONDON BRIDGE , UNITED KINGDOM, April 12, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — The 5th annual conference promises to be even bigger and will gather a global audience of medical device experts and PFS industry leaders to discuss new developments and showcase the latest advancements, keeping you at the forefront of a booming industry.
This year’s programme will offer a deep insight into key areas within the field such as: new technologies and innovations in device design, advances in human factors for combination products, key regulatory insights with industry and FDA representation, process development considerations, and design controls and risk management for Pre-Filled Syringes.
The brochure and speaker line-up are available to download: www.prefilled-syringes-westcoast.com/einpr3
WHAT’S ON THE ANGENDA FOR 2021?
Following the success of the last event, the upcoming virtual conference will cover key topics driving the industry including:
• Scope and Method Selection for Human Factors Assessments by Natalie Abts, Head of Human Factors Engineering, Genentech
• Selection and development considerations for on-body injectors by Aly McDonald, Human Factors Engineer, Genentech
• Regulatory Expectations for Real-Life Patient Handling Studies by Patricia Hojnoski, Associate Director, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
• Regulatory Considerations for Combination Products by Sarah Mollo, Combination Product Policy Analyst, Food and Drug Administration
• FDA training decay research initiative — an update by Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
• Post-Market safety reporting (PMSR) for combination products – FDA perspective and the global impact by Khaudeja Bano, Executive Medical Director, Combination Product Safety Head, Amgen
• Designing a Smart Pre-Filled Syringe Platform to Create Value for Patients and Industry by Jace Blackburn, Smart Device Engineer, Genentech
• The promise and challenges of connected drug delivery devices by Amin Sedighiamiri, Engineering Manager, Device Development, AstraZeneca
• Leveraging Platforms for Combination Product Development by Tracy Hsu, Associate Director, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Panel Discussion: Platform approaches for combination products and pre-filled syringes with Genentech, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Teva Pharmaceuticals & Allergan
• PATH’s Initiatives in Developing Next Generation Injectables — The Journey from Needle Free to Micro-Array Patches by Darin Zehrung, Global Program Leader, PATH
• Usability considerations for large-volume injectors by Mark DeStefano, Director, Combination Products and Device R&D, Teva Pharmaceuticals
• How Safe Are My Devices? Regulatory Compliance Lifecycle Management of Combination Products by James Wabby, Executive Director Regulatory Affairs Devices & Combination Products, Allergan
Registration is live on the website www.prefilled-syringes-westcoast.com/einpr3
Delegate rate $399 applies to pharma and biotech companies only
Proudly Sponsored by Almac, Heuft USA, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Novo Engineering, Nemera, Owen Mumford & Zeon Speciality Materials
For media queries please contact Jinna Sidhu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7827 6088
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here